how we heal
completion is the counterpart to creation: we want to see the energy we set in motion in our lives come full circle. we want to see our children grow up, we want to understand why some of our relationships failed, we want to see our businesses flourish, we want to see our creativity come into physical manifestation. and we want to see the seeds of our lives produce a harvest, even if we reap that harvest long after we first planted seeds.
wherever there is an incompletion in our lives, there are strings attached, though these attachments may be unconscious. we remain tied through the invisible strings of our creative energy to all that we have set into motion, like hundreds of umbilical cords attached to our energy system.
this is, perhaps, the dynamic that is responsible for causing us to recreate certain situations in our lives until we learn the lesson and can finally break the pattern by applying conscious choice. consciously, or unconsciously, we are bound to what we create. even if what we create is painful, the desire to see our creations through to completion is stronger than our capacity to walk away from them.
once we become aware that we are repeating the same struggles, we can position ourselves to appreciate different choices produce different results.
profound and so true.
- viceandverse reblogged this from texturism
- ritaelise reblogged this from texturism and added:
- ritaelise likes this
- teddybear-hugs likes this
- dailyamg likes this
- angrypizzi likes this
- revelrousbrigantessa likes this
- myheartandmyskull likes this
- sya85 likes this
- the-counteraction reblogged this from texturism
- gazealongtheopenroad likes this
- tetatet likes this
- historysmysteries likes this
- wordinhand likes this
- lushush likes this
- discoverydays likes this
- ferfluffle reblogged this from texturism
- petalligators reblogged this from texturism and added:
- fashionfriction reblogged this from texturism
- leannefrances reblogged this from texturism
- makenewwords likes this
- jcarl reblogged this from texturism
- jcarl likes this
- rock-tumblr likes this
- emilykaatherine likes this
- bubblebathformyheart likes this
- jennaddenda likes this
- littlelaur likes this
- hautelikecouture said: What excellent timing you have, M… I needed this. Thank you.
- stripeadaisical likes this
- my-little-kumquat likes this
- luellaloves likes this
- hautelikecouture likes this
- texturism posted this